More Protection, More Benefits.
Most of the population of our country lives in towns and villages. The economic problems of the rural population are different from those of the urban population. State Life has developed a plan to provide life insurance benefits to the majority of the country’s population, which is living in rural areas. The plan is crafted as per the needs, lifestyle and conditions of the rural population. Under this plan, the insured gets the insurance coverage during the fixed term of the policy, and at the end of the term, he is paid the sum assured along with the bonus amount. If the insured person dies before the expiry of the term of the policy, the sum assured and the accumulated bonus amount are paid to heirs of the insured. Financial security is to be provided in case of hospitalization for treatment. This policy aims to provide financial coverage in case of hospitalization for treatment of any ailment or, God forbid, an accident.
The Haari Plan policy has the following special coverage:
- Sum Assured and bonus accrued on completion of policy.
- In case of accidental death, the heirs are paid three times the sum assured and the accumulated bonus.
- In case of death due to agricultural machinery like tractor, thresher or water pump, etc., the heirs are paid five times the sum assured, along with accumulated bonus.
- A reasonable amount will also be required for hospital expenses for the treatment of illness of the insured and his family members.
- The policy will be of great help in meeting all these needs.
- This Cover provides cashless hospitalisation, treatment, a daylong operation, hospital admission and discharge expenses from any State Life authorised hospitals
Our More Products
SINF E AHAN
CORPORATE HEALTH INSURANCE
SAHARA HEALTH INSURANCE